What Personal Data do We Collect
In order to provide our services to you, we will ask you to provide the necessary Personal Data that is required to provide those services. If you do not provide your Personal Data, we may not be able to provide you with our products or services.
1. Information You Voluntarily Provide Us
• Account or Profile Data: When you register an account with us, we may collect your name and contact details, such as your email address, phone number, user name, and login credentials. During your interaction with our Products, we may further collect your nickname, profile picture, country code, language preference, or time zone information into your account.
• Feedback: When using feedback and suggestion features in our Products, we will collect your email address, mobile phone number, and your feedback content to address your problems and solve device failures in a timely basis.
2. Information We Collect Automatically
• Device Information: When you interact with our Product, we automatically collect device information, such as the MAC address of your devices, IP address, wireless connection information, operating system type and version, application version number, push notification identifier, log files, and mobile network information.
• Usage Data: During your interaction with our Sites and Services, we automatically collect usage data relating to visits, clicks, downloads, messages sent/received, and another usage of our Sites and Services.
• Log Information: When you use our app, the system and exception log may be uploaded.
• Location Information: We may collect information about your real-time precise or non-precise geolocation when you use our specific Products or Services, such as robot cleaner and weather service.
3. Smart Devices Related Information:
• Basic Information of Smart Devices: When you connect your Smart Devices with our Products or Services, we may collect basic information about your Smart Devices such as device name, device ID, online status, activation time, firmware version, and upgrade information.
• Information Reported by Smart Devices: Depending on the different Smart Devices you elect to connect with our Products or Services, we may collect different information reported by your Smart Devices. For example, smart weights or fitness trackers may report your height, weight, body fat mass (BFM), BMI and skeletal muscle mass (SMM); smart cameras may report images or videos captured by it.